Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catching up!



Ivy on our 1st camping trip - June 2009


Royce - June 2009


Grandpa bought Gavin a motorcycle.....he thinks he is hot stuff! No fear for sure!


Easter in Belt - April 2009



Me and Gavin- March 2009








It has been such a long time since I have updated the blog...sorry. The kids have grown and changed so much. The twins are so busy. They are literally into everything and are always going opposite directions. Gavin is loving kindergarten. He thinks he is so big because he gets to ride the bus. As most of you know, I have returned to teaching this year as well. I work Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday. It really is a great schedule. I have a nanny that comes into the house, so it makes it pretty convenient. I hope all is well with everyone. We wish we could see you all more often!

No comments: