Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy Cow!

Gavin is in the orange hat
Royce in the tunnel
Gavin being silly









I appologize for being so behind. I really don't know where te time goes...seriously! The twins had their 9 month check up today and Royce now has passed Ivy up. She weighs 20 pounds and is 28 inches and Royce weighs 20 pounds 10 oz and is 28.75 inches. I never thought I would see the day he would pass up his sister. Royce is crawling everywhere! He has figured out that he is mobile and that scares me! Ivy is scooting around and it will not be long before she figures it out...I am in BIG trouble then! Gavin still loves being a big brother....he sure dotes on them. He is in karate and tests for his orange belt on Fri. He also just started soccer again, so we keep busy running him to school and sports.

2 comments:

April Moffatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Moffatt said...

I cannot believe how fast they have grown either. Isn't weird when you're so outnumbered by your children that you barely know what year it is? I still haven't fully recovered nor will I probably ever!
Love you-