Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our 2 month marker




Woody and 55 had their two month check up, which meant shots. YUCK! 55 has now made it to 9 pounds 12 ounces. He is trying hard to catch Woody, who now weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces. Both are doing really well! The doc was impressed!

Gavin started soccer this week. He LOVES it. A good friend of ours is the coach, so that definatley helps. He was pretty excited to go get new soccer gear. He keeps asking when the next soccer game is. :)

Uncle Jim and Aunt Nancy are here to our rescue again. It sure is great having the extra hands around!

1 comment:

Neubauer Family said...

Wow, they are getting so big! My parents were here this past weekend, so I showed my mom your new babies. She said to tell you hello and congratulations! I bet you are glad for all the help. I can't believe how big Tamy's kids are - in my mind they stopped growing at 5. :) Blessings,
Marni